Algebra is nothing more than geometry, in words; geometry is nothing more than algebra, in pictures. - Sophie Germain, French mathematician, philosopher and physicist (1776-1831).
I have been teaching mathematics for 10 years, with passion, patience and empathy, seeking to give to my students the confidence, intuition and good reflexes necessary to become autonomous. In particular, I help my students to ask themselves the right questions to solve problems, to visualize them well, to own them through concrete examples and to develop automatisms to solve exercises more effectively.
My method is very practical. We try, we see where it gets stuck, we discuss. We make sure we won’t get stuck in similar situations again. We transform each error to gain in efficiency and effectiveness.
Louis Le Grand and Henri IV high school passports
A sample of maths exercices and solutions by level:
- Mathematics exercice handbook, de la 3e à la 2nde.
- Mathematics exercice handbook, de la 2nde à la 1ère.
- Mathematics exercice handbook, de la 1ère à la Terminale.
- Lycée / Prépa S: Mathematics, du lycée aux CPGE scientifiques.
- Lycée / Prépa S: Mathematics tools for Physics.
- Lycée / Prépa ECG: Mathematics, entre la Terminale et la classe d’ECG.
- Lycée / CPES: Mathematics homework for the holidays.
Thank you to the Mathematics teachers of Henri IV and Louis Le Grand high school!
Courses taught at Paul Valéry University to MIASHS - Mathematics and Computer Science Applied to Human and Social Sciences undergraduates and master students:
Linear algebra and Principal Component Analysis
Optimisation and Regularisation
- Bibmath, the mathematics library.
- Au programme in mathematics in general and technological high school (Eduscol).
- Cycle Pluridisciplinaire d’Études Supérieures (CPES) presentation.
- Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Écoles (CPGE) presentation.
- Trigonometric circle. Pinterest.
For the most curious
International Mathematical Olympiad
A sample of maths exercices from the International Mathematical Olympiad by year: 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 1997 | 1979
Are there prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the first course.
How often do the courses run?
As often as you need. Ideally once or twice a week.