You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. - Marie Curie, double Nobel laureate (physics and chemistry)
I have been teaching physics and chemistry for 10 years, with passion, patience and empathy, seeking to give to my students the confidence, intuition and good reflexes necessary to become autonomous. In particular, I help my students to ask themselves the right questions to solve problems, to visualize them well, to own them through concrete examples and to develop automatisms to solve exercises more effectively.
My method is very practical. We try, we see where it gets stuck, we discuss. We make sure we won’t get stuck in similar situations again. We transform each error to gain in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Au programme in physics and chemistry in general and technological high school. Eduscol.
- Physics (forces, gravitation, electrostatic force, energy, waves, sound and light, applications)
- Chemistry (structure of matter, oxidation-reduction reaction, quantum physics, organic chemistry)
Find inspiration with biomimicry, or stories inspired by Nature.
From Young’s angle to the Fakir effect (BSc/Undergraduate).
Pairs of Coopers at low temperatures (BSc/MSc).
From nuclear fusion to Sentinel-2 (MSc/PhD).
- Periodic Table of Elements - Mendeleev (1869). Futura-science. L’étudiant.
- Quantities and physical units. IUTenligne.
Are there prerequisites?
There are no prerequisites for the first course.
How often do the courses run?
As often as you need. Ideally once or twice a week.