School support in Montpellier
📐 Mathematics 🧪 Physics Chemistry 🧬 SVT 💻 Info.
RSVP by text to 06 13 83 54 12.
Academic support is an opportunity to effectively prepare for your year at high school and higher education, in a caring environment and an atmosphere of collective work. It allows young people to learn in a good mood and to help others, to gain confidence and open up the field of possibilities.
High school and higher (BTS, Prépa, License, Master).
Dates and location
📍 At the Pierresvives media library, the Jean Jacques Rousseau media library, at the CAF social center l’ile aux famille, the GSC association or at home.
📅 From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., weekdays or weekends, by appointment, subject to availability.
- Consolidate what you have learned to progress, review key concepts and strengthen your knowledge.
- Prepare calmly for entry into higher classes by addressing methodology and self-confidence.
- Help each other, inform each other, listen to each other, guide each other, etc.
The advantages of academic support
- An innovative, effective and fun approach combining learning, culture and sport, suitable for young people, in small groups.
- Supports and exercises for all levels.
- A personalized assessment and educational follow-up.
Individual rates (group of 5 max)
|1h30||4 sessions||10 sessions|
|15€||50€||120€ or 12 hours of tutoring|
The objective of tutoring is to encourage mutual assistance and the idea of teaching to learn (Feynman method), or to train trainers, to perpetuate the school support action in the long term. It allows more modest families to benefit from a reduction over the quarter, for example €30 for 3 hours of tutoring (2 CLAS sessions to be co-facilitated as a back-up volunteer). Finally, the academic support and tutoring program aims to give more autonomy to young people, allowing them, in turn, to pass on what they have learned.
What should I bring?
- Courses, exercises or tests that pose difficulties.
- Notebook, sheets, pen, compass, ruler, square… the classic kit!
Associative and institutional partners