Pre-school maths program - Montpellier
To prepare well for the start of the year
With the GSC association (Générations Solidaires et Citoyennes), a “STAGE DE PRÉ-RENTRÉE” for 2023-2024 is organized, for students from primary to high school and higher. The summer internship is an opportunity to effectively prepare for the start of the year, in a caring environment and a collective working atmosphere, in small groups. It allows young people to learn or study in a good mood, to help students in their difficulties, to restore their confidence and to support them by adapting to their needs.
Open to everyone, from CP to terminale, and higher education (BTS, Prépa, Bachelor, Master).
Subjects: Mathematics, French, Physics-Chemistry, English
Dates and place
📅 From Monday August 28 to Friday September 1, 2023, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
📍 At the GSC association, 124 Allée de Coventry, 34080 Montpellier
- Consolidate what has been learned in order to progress and improve. Revise key concepts from previous classes. Strengthen your knowledge and level.
- Prepare your entry into the next class to kickstart your new year !
- Be informed, orientation. A grande école, why not me? Learn about professions, fields, organisations, portraits.
The advantages of the pre-school program
- A free, effective and fun program combining learning, culture and sport, fit for young people, in small groups.
- Quality educational materials, and exercises for all levels (thanks to the teachers of Louis Le Grand and Henri IV high school!).
- A personalized feedback, communicated at the end of the course.
Monday to Friday, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Help with homework and mathematics, physics-chemistry program (Primary, Mid School, High School, Higher).
Cultural activities and sport, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
|Monday 28/08||Calligraphy and worldwide trip|
|Tuesday 08/29||Learning to learn (attention, memory, self-confidence games)|
|Wednesday 30/08||Karaoke et origami|
|Thursday 08/31||Orientation. CPGE, CPES, BTS …?|
How much does it cost?
It’s free ! You can support us financially on Helloasso.
What should I bring?
- Courses, exercises or tests that pose difficulties.
- Notebook, sheets, pen, compass, ruler… the classic kit!